How good is the Epson C88+? i plan to pick one up

Serville

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
warlock110 said:
the IP3500 refill doesn't look that bad, do you know how many times can you refill that canon cart that comes with the printer before you have to get new carts?
I have IP3500 now, but haven't got the chance to refill, but I used to have i865 which basically use the same non-chipped cartridges BCI-6. I have printed ....God....countless of pages, like 15000 pages perhaps. This cartridge can be refilled so many times. In fact, during my 2 years of use, I only changed 2 cartridges (Red & Blue) , and that's also because they looked dirty.....NOT because it stopped working with refill.

Trigger 37

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Warlock110,... You just missed the best sale of 2007. Canon had iP3500 printers on sale at Staples for $79-$20 rebatet = $59. That is basically the cost of the ink. You can refill these carts just the same as any other Canon BCI ink cart but since these have chips you will have to disable the Canon ink monitor to keep the printer working once it has detected you are refilling the ink carts. This is really not a problem. If you run into a warranty problem, buy a new set of canon ink carts and put them in and re-initialize the system eeprom. Call up staples and see if they will still give you the rebate.