Homemade CISS

Soft tube attachment to a flexible plastic

5672_techn6.jpg


5672_techn7.jpg


5672_techn8.jpg


5672_techn9.jpg


5672_techn10.jpg


5672_techn11.jpg
 
I thing Nifty Stuff is missing out on this soap..
Maybe Rob should insert some Advertisement in between each episode...:lau
Keep it going.:thumbsup
 
British Humor requires multiple views to comprehend fully....
 
Guys PLEASE look at my Avatar, you see I had no say in it, but Im still Irish. :hugs
Our humour is far more contagious, just ask the venerably stratman. :gig
The secret of humour is not to understand it, just laugh along with it.. :) :lau
Sorry aaa I didnt mean to confuse you, my apologies. :hide
Please continue.
 
Sorry, Hat, too.
I know about the British occupation.
 
The Hat said:
Our humour is far more contagious, just ask the venerably stratman. :gig
Phew! For a moment there I thought The Hat wrote "the venereal stratman"! The Hat's humor is infectious but that would cross the line. ;)
 
What's wrong with the design? If you need more than 4 colors, by two!
 
Back
Top