Homemade CISS

CISwithnoCISS said:
Well - you don't understand between clear and concise information up to the point and the opposite
I think youre a bit strong with your criticism and should ease up on aaa,
if you dont like his methods then refrain from reading his thread..:ep
 
To criticize is easy. It is difficult to do unique constructions and to take macro photos.
 
aaa said:
To criticize is easy. It is difficult to do unique constructions and to take macro photos.
Dont get distracted aaa, please keep going. :thumbsup
 
appendix

5672_a36.jpg
 
I totally enjoy your continuing saga. It is people like you who come up with innovative ideas and eventually become millionaires.

Your photos are outstanding and you show a pride in workmanship...good job!
 
Thank you, MiniMe.

The ink tank has now been completed (is made).
 
I don't understand - at the last photo - the central pipe which goes (i.e. where it enters the bottle) above the other two sides of the curved pipe - is it for air ? Can I make it near the cap or in the cap of the bottle ?

And what the curved pipe is for - also for air, to reduce the amount of dust ????


thanks
 
I agree with potential confusion arising from the photos.

Can you provide a schematic of the completed design?

Wayne
 
Back
Top