Hi folks -canon pro 9000 mk2 custome profiles not showing in driver.

kalides

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon pro 9000 mk2 epson wf
i took a quick look at qimage, and it looks pretty much what i would need to solve this issue. but before i pull the triger, and buy it, does anyone have suggestions, through experence, on thei software? or any other that may also fit this bill? i always like to over research things. but so it goes. again thanks

kalides

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon pro 9000 mk2 epson wf
:lol: :hugs
Maybe you should reconsider Photoshop ?
i used PS, since version 2.5 ran on mac and windows. it was my go to, after Ulead went under. but i had some issues with the customer service, that were very bad. so rather than support a company (adobe) that i concider a greedy corporation, that doesn't really support users, and will do underhanded things. i shifted to other alternitives. a shame, as PS is still great software, but knowles never shoule have sole., IMHO

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I'm using Qimage, not the latest version; it takes a while to get used to it, it comes with that many options and functions so that you need some learning curve - some people like it - some don't and other people get used to it. I cannot complain about the support I got - by Mike Chaney or via the forum.

Last edited: