Help me find a good refill ink

Big Chris

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I had the same problem,i have shopped around for the best cartridges at the lowest prices,WWW.THE INKTEAM.COM, provides the highest quality replacement cartridges,i have found them to be professional and promp with all deliveries.Im very pleased with my purchases!:)

chobo2

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Big Chris said:
I had the same problem,i have shopped around for the best cartridges at the lowest prices,WWW.THE INKTEAM.COM, provides the highest quality replacement cartridges,i have found them to be professional and promp with all deliveries.Im very pleased with my purchases!:)
Hmm I don't think it is worth it for me to buy from them first I am not sure if they ship to Canada. Second if they do it probably pretty high since that looks like a uk site. third with shipping and conversion it probably be cheaper to just buy genuine carts and get the ink with it since just buying the all the 4 cartridges i need will cost a bit over $40can.

Buying all the 4 cartridges from the store will cost me about $67. So thats about $27 bucks more and I am sure shipping will be at least $15 to $20 if not more if it been shipped from the uk(buying ink from a guy on ebay cost me $7 bucks and he lives the same country as me).

blue4ever

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I am a firm believer in the quality of OCP Inks. They come from Germany but are available in North America through R-JetTek. Perhaps worth thinking about?

chobo2

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
blue4ever said:
I am a firm believer in the quality of OCP Inks. They come from Germany but are available in North America through R-JetTek. Perhaps worth thinking about?
I ordered from the precision ink one from ebay so I going to try that stuff.