Help! I need somebody! Help! Not just anybody! Heeeeellllllpppppp!

gullyc

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Actually I looked at the list of MPs (at Canon USA) and checked the specs on each to see if the print heads were integrated in the cartridges. This info is not listed. I also looked at the cartridges themselves for each printer and googled them to find out more. I wasn't able to determine if the heads were integrated that way either. So, I thought it must be that all the Canons carried their own print heads since everyone here likes the Canons. Anyway, I followed the above recommendation. I found out the hard way that all the Canons don't have their own heads. No biggie. I am sending it back.

Trigger 37

Printer Guru
Reaction score
gullyc,... I'm not sure the other link will get you to the right place, so here is the correct link.

http://estore.usa.canon.com/Specification.asp?ITEM_ID=37027

I think this is a great deal and you can't beat Canon's support or Warranty and the NO Cost Shipping.

When it comes time to refill your ink carts, buy your ink at PrecisionColors.com. I think mike also sells the first refill kit you will need. Use this web site to learn all you need to know about refilling and how to modify your ink carts for refilling.

Good luck.

gullyc

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I found the correct offer last night and ordered up the printer. Thanks for the advice. I will check out precisioncolors.com for my ink. Thanks again to everyone.

Chris