Hello from Visalia CA.

royphotog

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-300
Hello all. I am new to the world of photo inkjet printing but not to photography. I operate a portrait and wedding studio in central California and have been involved in photography for over 50 years. Many years spent in the darkroom but decided to let pro labs do all my printing for the last twenty years. With Costco getting out of the photo lab business I decided I needed a way to print that one 8x10 or 5x7, and decided to do it myself. After much reading, I purchased a Canon Pro-300 and am having a lot of fun. I realized I had lost part of the process when I let others print my photos.

Romanf345

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon 9500 mkii/canon pro 100
Hello all. I am new to the world of photo inkjet printing but not to photography. I operate a portrait and wedding studio in central California and have been involved in photography for over 50 years. Many years spent in the darkroom but decided to let pro labs do all my printing for the last twenty years. With Costco getting out of the photo lab business I decided I needed a way to print that one 8x10 or 5x7, and decided to do it myself. After much reading, I purchased a Canon Pro-300 and am having a lot of fun. I realized I had lost part of the process when I let others print my photos.
Whoa, you got a real nice printer there, that 300 is awesome.

royphotog

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-300
Thanks, Romanf345,

I am still wowed every time I make a print with it.