Hello again!! Looking for a new printer, please post suggestions.

alexandereci

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Two things:

I just got a 3300.

4500s are on order-basis... and they aren't even sure if they can find any.

That's next on my list tho... or another 3300

:)

panos

Print Addict
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I bought an ip3300 for home (I use an MP750 at work). Last week I bought a second ip3300 because the price of the cartridges is just 4 euros lower than the price of the printer (which includes full cartridges and not "starter" ones like HP).

If such is the case with you, there is no reason not to buy a second ip3300. Even you intend to refill, it's best to have a second set of cartridges to have it ready and refilled when a cartridge runs out.

alexandereci

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Yes, the printer is just a few bucks more expensive than buying a whole new set of carts... I'm hoping to buy another one as soon as budget allows.

IGExpandingPanda

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Well you already ordered the ip3300. It's lower resolution than the ip4200/4300/4500 but I know many people on the ip3000 and the like that are perfectly pleased with it.

I don't know what region you are in but the Canon AIOs are pretty reasonable in price as well, though now that it's November they are getting harder to find. September/October are really the time to buy Canons as the old models get sold cheaply, and the new models are not always better.

I just ordered the mp960 for a friend. It features 7 ink tanks and is on sale for $100 on the canon e-store as a referb. Shipping was $10-15, 20 for 2nd day air, and tax is also charged on it. You only get a 3 month warranty on a referb, but the price often is roughly equal to the cost of inktanks or less.

http://estore.usa.canon.com/

The site isn't loading for me at the moment.