Has anyone tried "Unlimited Ink Club" yet?

Would you sign up for this?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ryan simmons

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP 6968
So I have an HP Officejet 6968 and it uses HP 902 ink...but my mom has an Epson Workforce WF-3640 and signed up for this "Unlimited Ink Club" thing where she gets unlimited ink for $10/month and absolutely swears by it.

Apparently, they are trying to doing a Netflix type thing where they just send you ink every time you run out and it really is only $10 a month.

Now for starters, I love my mom, but she stills calls me every time she needs the printer turned on. So I am a little skeptical...

I have checked there website and they do support my printer brand, but just wanted to see if anyone else had used them before?

palombian

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
PRO10,PRO9500II,MB5150,MG8250
So you talking about $120 a year just for ink…? Are you crazy….:eek:

Have you never heard of refilling… ;)

Seems to be $9.99 for 300 pages/month, you can rollover twice of that to next month(s).
That's 3.3 ct/page, also full colour, seems attractive at first sight.
Problem of coarse is that every page, even with 1 line printed, counts for the same.
Does not take away the panic :eek:.

ryan simmons

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP 6968
So you talking about $120 a year just for ink…? Are you crazy….:eek:

Have you never heard of refilling… ;)

Can I refill an HP 6968? Or do I need a new printer?

ryan simmons

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP 6968
Seems to be $9.99 for 300 pages/month, you can rollover twice of that to next month(s).
That's 3.3 ct/page, also full colour, seems attractive at first sight.
Problem of coarse is that every page, even with 1 line printed, counts for the same.
Does not take away the panic :eek:.

I don't know much about everything else you just said, but i did try the club and so far it is just $10/month and you get unlimited ink as much as you need. So far it has saved me money but the first set of ink that arrived was NOT OEM, but worked fine.

I cant really afford a new fancy printer right now, but with this place it seems to not matter.

Is there anything about the non-OEM ink I should be worried about?

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
I know nothing about this club, except what you told us, but let me raise an eyebrow in disbelief (and then the other) about the sentence “unlimited ink as much as you need .. ”.
What if I print each month 2000 color photos in Din A3 size with a Canon Pro printer ?. Do they send one or two liters of assorted high quality pigment ink for only $10 ?..

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
That, I'll never know.. I'm not applying for a membership..
You must find one of those unlimited clubs dedicated to 3D printing. As much filament as you wanted for $10/month.. :celebrate

berserk

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Sound like next step is ink pipelines direct into us printer freaks for 20$ a month.