Happy Sunday can anyone help with Canon Pro-2100 printing size issue please and thanks?

BKB

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-2100
I have a Canon Pro-2100 I (want to) use for printing my art work, but I cannot get it to print the size I request no matter what size I input, whether on the roll or individual sheets. Its a recent purchase so perhaps I am missing something super obvious.

I have followed the instruction manual and checked on the Canon website that I am doing everything correctly to ensure correct sizing when printing BUT the printer always puts out something other than what I ask for and I can't work out why. So for instance if I ask for 10 x 10" on the roll it prints out 9 x 9.5 or thereabouts.

The Canon link below is what I used to verify I was doing everything correctly but still no joy. Has anyone any tips on other sites I can look at or anyone had the same problem and managed to fix it? Thanks in advance all.

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/ProfessionalPrintLayout/M/1.1/EN/PPL/ppl-301.html

BKB

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-2100
Hi 'The Hat' - So I am MacOS Ventura. Images are either coming from Canva or Photoshop and I am then using the Canon Professional Print and Layout software which is suggested by Canon for the Pro-2100.