full barrel ink absorber

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
I'm going to give you one last opportunity. You need to be specific and detailed. We are not mind readers .

I tried the described procedure but nothing happens, always the same message
What procedure? Be specific.

I therefore installed another ts5055 which only had one problem = error 1700
How many TS5055 printers do you have?

Are these your printers and printers your business? Yes, that's two questions.

but she had never walked again
What is "walked"?

I still have this error 1700 ... after research on the internet and on the Canon site, I do not know what to do ...
Do you not read your own thread? There have been very detailed instructions and information presented to you.

marel

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon mp550
this procédure = "
Démarrez l'imprimante en mode service.

je. L'imprimante étant hors tension, tout en appuyant sur le bouton Reprendre/Annuler, appuyez et maintenez enfoncé le bouton d'alimentation.

bouton. (NE PAS relâcher les boutons.)

ii. Lorsque le voyant d'alimentation s'allume, tout en maintenant le bouton d'alimentation enfoncé, relâchez le

Bouton Reprendre/Annuler. (NE PAS relâcher le bouton d'alimentation.)

iii. Tout en maintenant le bouton d'alimentation enfoncé, appuyez 5 fois sur le bouton Reprendre/Annuler, puis relâchez

les deux boutons Marche/Arrêt et Reprendre/Annuler. (Chaque fois que vous appuyez sur le bouton Reprendre/Annuler,

les LED s'allument en alternance). "......
i have 2 ts5055......
i print only for my pleasure at home
walked = " .mais elle n'avais jamais remarché..." ( translate google )
sorry you are right; I made a mistake, code 5700 on the printer which does not have, I think, the tanks full ......... I am losing my head because I am under pressure ... in 5 years, 4 printers (before 2 mp550)

Last edited:

marel

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon mp550
an explanation is needed = I print for my pleasure images of old stamps from all countries ... I want the printing to be VERY close to the real ones especially for the color so I print continuously and the result does not is not the desired one ... little by little the colors disappeared ... I had the idea to empty all the cartridges and fill them with isopropyl alcohol ...... at the second printing all the colors were back !!! .... here I am a sweet dreamer because I have been collecting stamps for 50 years ...

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
this procédure
Is this the procedure to enter Service Mode for your specific printer?

A link to web page rather than copy and paste would be better to verify what it is and for what printer.

code 5700
Sheet Feeder malfunction.

Google results you can look at for suggestions:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=canon+error+5700

at the second printing all the colors were back !!!
Doers this mean all is well and you no longer have issues?

I have been collecting stamps for 50 years ...
:thumbsup

My 97 year old uncle had stamps going back 75+ years. He has been using them to mail things for the past few years to get rid of them. It is funny and interesting to see an envelope with a dozen or more stamps on it to make postage.

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
Google translate sometimes produces strange results. I would translate "mais elle n'avais jamais remarché" to "it has never worked again".

The remark about printing stamps made me check older posts and I found this thread and this post. It looks like Sudhaus magenta ink caused the same problem in another printer. Maybe it would be a good idea to find another refill ink?

The procedure in post #23 is only entering service mode. Which service tool and procedures in service mode did you use (if any)?

Last edited:

marel

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon mp550
Is this the procedure to enter Service Mode for your specific printer?

A link to web page rather than copy and paste would be better to verify what it is and for what printer.

Sheet Feeder malfunction.

Google results you can look at for suggestions:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=canon+error+5700

Doers this mean all is well and you no longer have issues?

:thumbsup

My 97 year old uncle had stamps going back 75+ years. He has been using them to mail things for the past few years to get rid of them. It is funny and interesting to see an envelope with a dozen or more stamps on it to make postage.

the printer won ... I'm giving up ... today's philatelists are a bit like dinosaurs
...:(:(:(