FREE to a good home, used epson R380 refillable ink cartridges

jayjay22

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hello, I have not posted much on these forums, generally i have been an observer. I have a set of refillable ink cartridges for the epson stylus photo r380 printer and whatever other epson models these cartridges are compatible with. The cartridges feature an auto reset chip as with most refillable cartridges. The cartridge numbers are T0781 through T0786 (the 78 series) if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, if anyone wants these, they are yours, you just have to pay the actual shipping cost plus a couple dollars extra for materials and time. Probably won't be more than 5 to 8 dollars. The cartridges have been sitting for about a year unused, so not sure if that would make them no good or if they can dry out irrepairably, maybe someone on here will know that. If anyone wants them, please let me know and I will let you know the cost for shipping so you can paypal it to me. See the picture below for what you will get. Note that the refillable cartridges only come with the cartridge, NO ink except what is left in them, and also no syringes for refilling, so you will need to have this stuff already.

ATTN MODERATORS: If this post is against forum rules, please delete it, I am not trying to profit off these, just want to rid myself of them since I have a CISS now and I hate to throw them away if someone can make use of them.

2qjas8g.jpg