FREE - Epson refilling supplies - This is not a scam.

semperkeith

kickbox
Reaction score
Hi re-fillers, for a couple of years, I had pretty good success in refilling my Epson printer but alas, after a while the printer head got clogged and despite a lot of time and effort, I could not fix it. So I am currently using a Kodak printer which works ok for my needs (I guess). I have some left over supplies that I would like to give to a good home as follows. 1- 10 oz (about 1/2 full) Black Pigment Ink, one 5 oz bottle of Cyan ink (2/3 full), one 5 oz bottle of Magenta (nearly full), one 5 oz bottle of Yellow (nearly full). One new Epson T060 Black cartridge. One working chip re-setter, one T0601 after market refillable black cartridge. Plus misc. syringes and other tools. Here is the deal - these items are free. I will ship and the new owner agrees to send me reimbursement for the shipping. Why, well this ink is expensive and even though we live in a throw a way society, I would rather see someone get the use of these materials. First email providing the address information, gets it.

Happy printing,

Keith - Chico, CA

This offer is for anyone in the USA, no out of country responses please.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Countdown to ghwellsjr in 3, 2, 1...

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
Not me, I don't have any Epson printers and the Epson and Canon inks should not be used in the other printer.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
My bad.

As punishment, I will only print in draft mode for today.

:(

qwertydude

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
It's an Epson I bet with the proper cleaning technique you can get it up and running, those print heads are robust enough to take a clog or three without burning out.

semperkeith

kickbox
Reaction score
qwertydude said:
It's an Epson I bet with the proper cleaning technique you can get it up and running, those print heads are robust enough to take a clog or three without burning out.
QwertyDude, I appreciate the encouragement but the printer is long gone. Before I said "adios" I did everything I could find on the internet including an attempt at flushing the print-heads with didn't help, and soon I realized that I had ran out of patience and ideas. Throughout life, I have tried to be as self sufficient as possible whether I was building my own house, or repairing a vehicle or computer and most of the time, I came out ahead. Occasionally, despite a good old college try, I've lost, like with this printer. For those of you that can arm wrestle these printers and actually whip them, I tip my hat to you while I find solitude in the gains I have lately made, refilling my own Brita water filters and coffee maker "K" cups. Ah life, the challenges make for an interesting life. ;) Still no takers on this ream of booty? Soon, I hope I hear the printer cadence like hoof-beats of my rescuer coming out of the inky blackness to my rescue.

Keith