Formulabs Ink to Norway? Internet-shop, nice price!

stolsvik

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Does anyone know any internet shop that will ship Formulabs Ink to Norway? Or any other good ink, for that matter, but I've understood that Formulabs' is good, right?

Alotofthings won't!

Any help appreciated!

zakezuke

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
stolsvik said:
Does anyone know any internet shop that will ship Formulabs Ink to Norway? Or any other good ink, for that matter, but I've understood that Formulabs' is good, right?

Alotofthings won't!

Any help appreciated!
The problem you'll run into is many companies will only ship internationaly via companies like Fedex. They won't for example go to the offical US postoffice and mark on a customs form "stationary supplies". We're talking a $50 shipping fee via FexEx. I think www.inksupply.com is one example. mediastreet might ship internationaly... their website allows foreign addresses but the shipping rates seem too cheap, it might help to ask. Both companies sell what is believed to be "Image Specalists" ink, also decent.

danrad

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I am going to start selling formulabs ink on an ecommerce site in the near future, i don't want to get into too many specific's as i feel this forum is not for self promotion. I would be willing to ship to you in Norway. I am located in Canada. Which inks were you looking for and how much(volume)

I have tested many different inks and feel that formulabs is the superior 3rd party ink to go with.

Dan

stolsvik

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
zakezuke said:
The problem you'll run into is many companies will only ship internationaly via companies like Fedex.
No, not really. It is that they -don't- ship internationally, e.g. alotofthings.com.

So if you or anyone know of several companies that will ship -at all-, I can review them!

danrad said:
I am going to start selling formulabs ink on an ecommerce site in the near future, i don't want to get into too many specific's as i feel this forum is not for self promotion. I would be willing to ship to you in Norway. I am located in Canada. Which inks were you looking for and how much
Well, something between 250 and 500 ml of each of the 8 i9900 colors (or e.g. 250 of the red and green, and 500 of the rest?).

zakezuke

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
stolsvik said:
zakezuke said:
The problem you'll run into is many companies will only ship internationaly via companies like Fedex.
No, not really. It is that they -don't- ship internationally, e.g. alotofthings.com.

So if you or anyone know of several companies that will ship -at all-, I can review them!

I'll rephrase... it's common in America to not ship internationaly... those who do often prefer dealing with Fedex which is spendy, or UPS which is also spendy. I never understood the logic, the only reason I can think of is being too lazy to make a run to the post office. Canada is a far better choice as they are typicaly happy to ship internationaly even by Royal Mail.

www.inksupply.com is happy to ship internationaly but doesn't officaly say their ink is image-specalists, and I believe they use FedEx by default but you might be able to talk to them about using USPS.
www.mediastreet.com "might" as in their website allows you to enter in foreign addresses but the postage rates seem like domestic. Their "plug n' play" ink is believed to also be "image-specalists" but they don't expressly say so. MediaStreet is a pretty major label.
prices@cartridgeworld.org might be worth checking out... someone on the newsgruops said they are refillers who carry Fornulabs and OCP inks I'm unclear whether they just offer retail locations or what.