Fax over DECT - VoIP

itmonitor

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
EPSON XP 7100
Hello. Not sure this is the right forum. I have a Brother MFC J5920DW all in one printer, includes fax. There is no way to connect the printer to a RJ 11 cable to send fax through our Internet-VoIP box. The only solution would be to connect the printer through DECT to the Internet-VoIP box. Just for the record, the printer is connected through WiFi to the Internet-VoIP box.

I remember I found out a device some time ago that could register a printer through a SIP account and connect to the Internet-VoIP box so the printer could call over the VoIP phone line. However, that device was discontinued and I cannot find a similar solution. Any advice is welcome :)

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Having an Epson WF-7840 AIO printer, my printer is programmed to send a scan directly into my mailbox, which I forward to the person concerned. Does it exist: and RJ 11 wireless adapter to send the data from printer to your VoIP-unit ?

itmonitor

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
EPSON XP 7100
Hi @pharmacist thank you for your reply. I did a new research today using the same keywords and somehow Google's algorithm brought me the right results. For the sake of helping others that may have the same issue, cannot connect the RJ11 cable from fax or multifuncion printer directly to the DECT base station, there are those solutions here:

Available in the UK, Germany and France Distybox 300
Seems to be discontinued Wantec DTL 2.0 DECT to Line Adapter
Tiptel set 50 Tiptel set 50 wireless DECT

Hope to have helped.

Rgs.

IM