EU Customs Duties on inks from North America

turbguy

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i960, Canon i9900
When I was in Laramie, it was legal to drive with an open container. Crazy. The drinking age was 19 years. That was a helluva birthday. ;)
Yeah, but the state closed the "open container" law about a decade ago. Did you "participate" in the Tour de Laramie (bike ride from bar-to-bar until...) while in school here?

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Did you "participate" in the Tour de Laramie (bike ride from bar-to-bar until...) while in school here?
I did not and no recollection of that occurring. But, it is amazing we made it home some nights regardless the mode of transportation. There but for the grace of God go I. :old

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
And just to add more angst to businesses outside EU that supply goods to EU citizens they will have to comply with the new GDPR regulation on data privacy if they sell to an EU citizen. It is a complete PITA with so much ambigous cr*p in the regulation that it would takes days to understand it. And anyone who thinks that the GDPR will not be able to take action against a company outside EU is in for a surprise, as they can apparently place an import ban on the sales of goods to EU citizens if a company is non-compliant.

palombian

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
PRO10,PRO9500II,MB5150,MG8250
And just to add more angst to businesses outside EU that supply goods to EU citizens they will have to comply with the new GDPR regulation on data privacy if they sell to an EU citizen. It is a complete PITA with so much ambigous cr*p in the regulation that it would takes days to understand it. And anyone who thinks that the GDPR will not be able to take action against a company outside EU is in for a surprise, as they can apparently place an import ban on the sales of goods to EU citizens if a company is non-compliant.

No panic, small business will not be chased.

IMO Precision Colors keeps minimum personal data to process the orders.
A short privacy declaration explaining how data are used and stored and a mention the customer agrees when ordering will suffice.

berserk

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
...soon there will ink couriers swallowing US-ink in condoms...

berserk

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
No X-Rays at all - a simple deep X-rite test is enough.

If the result is unsure - then a heavy cure with laxative will expose the courier.
(I will not elaborate this further - would not be stomach-friendly for sensitive forum-users!!!! )

This printing thing...where will it end?:D