Epson WF-7620, want to buy and need advice

Stationair206

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MX892
Hello to all of you members. New member here. Need your advise.
I’m planning on buying an Epson WF-7620, and CISS. I’ve been reading reviews on this printer and I’ve got a feeling that about 40% of owners are not completely satisfied with it.

Either the colors are wrong, or paper comes out two or three at a time instead of just one, printer has a hard time choosing the right paper tray, no ICC profiles, etc.
Is this because owners are using cheap ink, cheap paper and don’t know how to set up the printer?

I visited inkproducts.com and saw the video where the gentleman was installing the CISS and beautiful colors came out during the test. Would be interesting if this gentleman was a member of printerknowledge and would give an account of the aftermath of this setup (a month or two down the road of daily usage).

Has any of you members been using this printer with CISS?

I think that pigment ink is recommended for this printer, but can we use dye ink instead?

Inkproducts claims that his inks (pigment or dye) will not clog the printhead or nozzles. I read that if using pigment, you have to print at least once a day to prevent clogging.

Would appreciate a feedback on any of the two, printer and CISS. I’ve already read A.Wayne Webb’s article.

Thank You.

Last edited: