Epson WF-3620 No black

Epson WF

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
WF-3620
I do nozzle check now and the result is same missing dots that I got after I do strong printhead clean

Epson WF

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
WF-3620
Here is the result t for today (Second day). I try to make it better by giving it one strong clean after I do this nozzle check and it become worst more missing dots become.

Here is the photo before I do Second strong print head cleaning

20210605_092509kk.jpg

And here is after I do Second strong print head cleaning

img147.jpg

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
That looks very bad what you are posting here, I didn't expect it that bad. And this is the nozzle check after you replaced the printhead ? I don't really know how to go from here - I would have a look to the cleaning unit - e.g. damages to the foam pads which are pressed against the nozzle plate from underneath, I would try to flush the ink channels but this didn't work out for you and causing an electrical short and I would change the type of ink cartridge as well.

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
On these printers it may take 6 to 8 head cleanings to restore a printhead that has filled with air. As long as progress is made, continue. Sometimes it may get worse after the first or second before it starts getting better.
Just the Epson for you, par for the course.

Epson WF

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
WF-3620
The problem is the printhead is new and not clogged. So, what I understand that I have two choices either I remove the printhead and clean it outside the printer to avoid the previous problem when the printhead circuit was burned with cables. Or take 6 to 8 head cleanings to restore a printhead that has filled with air. right?

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
As long as progress is made, continue. Sometimes it may get worse after the first or second before it starts getting better.
And watch the waste ink level in the maintenance box

Epson WF

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
WF-3620
How many times can I do printhead clean in each day without result any damage?

Epson WF

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
WF-3620
It seem what mikling said is correct because I do now second printhead cleaning and this is the result

img147.jpg

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
It seem what mikling said is correct because I do now second printhead cleaning and this is the result

And watch the waste ink level in the maintenance box
The 3620 has a user replaceable waste in maintenance box. The 3620 is reasonable when performing head cleans. It took 5 years for me to fill the waste tank and I use the printer every day and about every two months this issue comes up as air slowly builds up internally. Again, this is perfectly normal and will reoccur, so get used to it.

Epson WF

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
WF-3620
Thank you mikling today I do another clean printhead and I got better result but another issue become when I print now magenta ink always spread around anything I print

hjj.png

Latest posts