Epson stylus PX730WD - refilling questions

pst

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I've recently been looking at the PX730wd from Epson (Epson Artisan 730 in the US) and wondering how easy it is to refill cartridges.

I've had canon for the past 4 years which, using what's known as the German Method, are very easy to refill.

Are there any significant differences for the home user looking to refill. I've heard Epsons are better with CISS but would like to hear about my options for one, as opposed to getting a Canon MG6250

Thanks

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
pst said:
I've recently been looking at the PX730wd from Epson (Epson Artisan 730 in the US) and wondering how easy it is to refill cartridges.

I've had canon for the past 4 years which, using what's known as the German Method, are very easy to refill.

Are there any significant differences for the home user looking to refill. I've heard Epsons are better with CISS but would like to hear about my options for one, as opposed to getting a Canon MG6250

Thanks
The Canon printer has served you well for 4 years so whats wrong with getting the MG6250.
You know how to refill and you can do it very well so it would make more sense to stick with
what you know and are satisfied with then to chance a CISS on a different printer.

CISS from a distance seems like the Holy Grail but in fact there not as good or as reliable
as refilling OEMs yourself, that my opinion anyway.

Choose wisely my friend either way and Happy Printing.. :)