Epson R320 Refilling Refillable Cartridges

Arfer Daley

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
hi i am sorry if this is in wrong place i have searched for a few days forums but now going word blind again
my problem is this i have taken the plunge and decided to do the refilling cartridges route

when i have filled them and placed them in printer it does the normal routine ok and will do the first print ok test page perfect etc , if i then decide to print a dvd label it starts to print and then throws up the error black cartridge cannot be reconized if i go thru the change cartridge routeen it will then print again ok untill the next time i go to print if i retirmn the compatable ink cartridges back into the printer all works ok every time i purched two sets of refillable cartridges one set has the airhole and fil hole at the end nearest the chip and the other set has the holes either end of the cartridge i have not tried the set with fill hole and vent hole at either end at this stage these cartridges were cheap and i am thinking maybe not compatable but all the adds iv seen for the say they both are any ideas will be most welcome as i say the compatables i have been useing for the past two years are still working ok the reason i decided to change was because i have found myself doing more and more dvd lables to make the home videos look better
thanks again for your time and trouble

Arfer Daley

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
any mods passing thru please delete this post i have sorted my problem out myself
i guess the question was a little hard to answer