Epson R320 broken print heads from CIS. I need to get it fixed.

yazyazoo

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I am still under warranty and they said to bring it to a service center. i am going to install everything back to normal. The only thing I don't know how to fix is the CIS had a bottle to collect ink from cleanings in the back of the printer. I had to unscrew and pull out a tube to connect. I need to put the tube back in and don't know where that goes. Also a sponge or foam was there. Can anyone tell me where that goes?

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
yazyazoo said:
I am still under warranty and they said to bring it to a service center. i am going to install everything back to normal. The only thing I don't know how to fix is the CIS had a bottle to collect ink from cleanings in the back of the printer. I had to unscrew and pull out a tube to connect. I need to put the tube back in and don't know where that goes. Also a sponge or foam was there. Can anyone tell me where that goes?
This is actually unrelated to a CIS although I understand that a CIS manufacturer supplied you with the kit it's a printer modification that anyone without a CIS can do too..

Either way the only way to return the little tube is to get some long tweezers and gently feed it back into position in the channel that holds the little bit of sponge you've got to hand.. The sponge holds the tube down.

Whatever you do you've got a bit of a long patient battle to engage in...

lotuslee

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
The information here is quite good here.Thank all of you.