Epson ET8550 Printer and A3 paper

wglogowski

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
ET8550
Hello
I need help printing on A# paper (13x19") using the rear feed. In the Epson Print Layout software (V1.5.8) on a MacBook Pro M2 chip, they do not show the A3 paper size, and when I try to make a custom size, it only allows a size input for a width of 8.5". I then tried to print the 13x19 size via Photoshop, and it does not allow me (or I don't know how) to specify using the rear paper feed, so it prints the image from the 8x10 tray. I have attached two screen shoots of the Epson Print Layout Software dialog boxes I see.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Epson Printer size.png
    Epson Printer size.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Epson Custom Size.png
    Epson Custom Size.png
    252.7 KB · Views: 38

Flummi

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET-8550, ET-7750
I use the same software release 1.5.8 on Windows. No problem to set a width larger than 8,5 Inch.

wglogowski

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
ET8550
Well, it does not allow any input of width on my Mac of greater than 8.5 inches

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Well, it does not allow any input of width on my Mac of greater than 8.5 inches
Try choosing your paper size from the printer driver first and not from any application.. Your printer is defaulting to the smaller letter size..

wglogowski

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
ET8550
Try choosing your paper size from the printer driver first and not from any application.. Your printer is defaulting to the smaller letter size..
I got ahold of a PC and installed Epson Print Center on that machine and wow! There are a completely different set of paper sizes available on the PC, including the A3+ size that you need to print 13x19 paper. I contacted Epson but I don't have much hope for them to release new corrected version for MAC.