Epson CX7400 Someone Help

weaponx

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Ok so the old lady next to my apartment gave me a Epson CX7400 for free. She said it was defected and the cartridge won't move. And Epson gave her a new NON defected one. So I studied it and this little "WHITE" piece is preventing the cartridge to move around.

Does anyone know what the white piece is for? And how should I remove it? Just cut it out?

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

Trigger 37

Printer Guru
Reaction score
weaponz,... That little white tab is the locking lever that holds the printhead in the parked position. Go the the "fixyourownprinter.co" forum and do a search for "How to reset Epson printers. There is much more information on that web site than what we have. Keep searching.

weaponx

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Trigger 37 said:
weaponz,... That little white tab is the locking lever that holds the printhead in the parked position. Go the the "fixyourownprinter.co" forum and do a search for "How to reset Epson printers. There is much more information on that web site than what we have. Keep searching.
found nothing care to link me?

Trigger 37

Printer Guru
Reaction score
weaponzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I just went to that web site, did a search in the ink jet forum for "Reset Epson Printers" and got 369 different posts on the subject.

You need to do a little work and learn how to search for stuff. I don't have time to do the searching for you.