Dreaded B200 Error

WHL16

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma5320
A quick Google search found 5 regular Danish sellers of the QY6-0080 print head. Prices were around $100. A British supplier has the print head on sale at £56 = $61, but sadly they don't ship outside the UK. I read on the forum that the best supplier of Canon spare parts in the US is Canon. Maybe it is worth giving them a phone call? New print heads might still be available.
Thanks! I have already invested $69 another $61 or $100 would make it cost more than a new one. I wish I had reached out to this forum before I had purchased from China.

WHL16

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma5320
Thanks! I have already invested $69 another $61 or $100 would make it cost more than a new one. I wish I had reached out to this forum before I had purchased from China.
I also called Canon and no help, Maybe because of pandemic they are not taking calls or online question only giving information regarding local dealer, which are not near me.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Hi @WHL16, you’re not alone in your predicament, many others have also fallen for the same offers on EBay, you weren’t to know the head was refurbished and not new, when your printer dies you don’t want to let it go which is understandable, but it’s been very costly for you to find that out..

Most of the desktop printers that are available are a honey trap, cheap to buy but costly to run, and they fail within two years or less.

This may not be what you’re looking for but, checkout the Maxify range of printers there maybe one there that would suite you, their tuff and long lasting with all the bells and whistles you could ask for..

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Maxify range of printers
I thought OP wanted a printer capable of printing on a disk. Rereading his original post he says "CD labels". Completely different.

So, yes, I agree about a Maxify, as long as he understands that Maxify's are business printers and not dedicated photo printers. Will the print quality be good enough for him? Check out The Hat's post on this here.

Last edited:

TomAllaway

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pixma Pro 100s, Pixma Pro1
Hi, I appreciate its a while since the first posting.
However, if you are still looking for a supplier, try: www.eparts.fr. they ship across most of the globe inc USA.
Regards