Cr*p couple of days... Just FYI

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Very quickly as I know a few of you know about the cats and all..

Charlie, our youngest cat has suffered a really nasty crunch with a car which has resulted in him visiting the vet, losing an eye and needing extensive wiring of the jaw. Luckily he seems to have survived without any other injury to brain or body but you can imagine finding him with his eye out of the socket was like the worst nightmare ever...

The good news is that I was on my own when he appeared like that so the rest of the family haven't had to see it. Charlie is still at the vets but on the up side he's lapping up the attention from the veterinary staff who love him to bits and seems to be fairly un-phased by it all (given his history, not overly surprising).

Needless to say I'm still rocked back on my heels by it all, not helped by Oscar who has a ruddy infected cut on his jaw which necessitated another vet trip within hours of the first to get him treated as well...

Add in, a store software upgrade I was in the middle of, a borked bottling system I'm redesigning because it won't behave and of course the 11 month old (yes, he's nearly a whole year already!) and it's chaos.

So, bear with me while I run around screaming like a headless chicken for a bit.

:(