Covid 19 Humour

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
Just some lighthearted humour to help us along...

wurst case.jpg

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
Wow - is the virus running that bad in your country ?

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
I am afraid there are alot of "covidiots", not having the slightest notice of social distancing. I have to shout in the pharmacy to tell people NOT to lick their fingers to separate the prescription offering to me, while removing their mouth masks enabling those covidiots to lick their fingers to have enough saliva to stick to their potentially biohazardous prescriptions, which I have to handle. UNBELIEVABLE STUPIDITY. Or having their children to play on the counter, which might be contaminated but having themselves "protected" by wrongly attached mouth masks and shaggy XL gloves, another object for licking when it is difficult to separate the prescription papers. Einstein was right about the stupidity of people.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I am afraid there are alot of "covidiots", not having the slightest notice of social distancing.
There are lots of stories just like that everywhere, that why we're in this Feckin mess..

I went to my local pharmacy twice this week, because they wouldn’t fill my prescription till I have less than 7 days’ supply left.. so much for lock down.. Sad isn’t it..

It's very important to laugh as much as we can, because it stops us going crazy.. I love the “covidiots” spelling..:hugs

Ray Westfield

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon pro 100 S
SWMBO was looking through the window and commented it was cold and windy outside?
But as we are practicing social distancing I’m afraid she will have to stay outside.😂😂

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I reckon these covidiots are spreading quicker than the Virus is.. :ep
I seen a woman get a wallop from a car when refusing to pass someone on a 2 metre footpath, (Almost in the middle of the road) ! The driver didn’t stand a Feckin chance..:lol:

Latest posts