corel print house magic

printerenquirer

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
i use corel print house magic for designing stuff and editing photos. When i save a file its saves it with a filename of .BMP but when i try to put it on a sd card to go in a stand alone printer it will not read the images so i have to rename and resave the files with jpeg file format. when i do this the print out is not such a good quality as i would like it to be. i enquired about it and was told. you have to save the file at the same size. well i could not do that so i got it as close to the same size as i could and saved it but its still not as good as printing direct from the pc. can anyone tell me how to go about getting an identical printout using a sd card on a stand alone printer.

is there something im missing out. theres also things prior to saving the file that asks me to tick like PROGRESSIVE which i do not know about and the percent of quality HIGH OR LOW. can anyone instruct me to maybe start doing things differently. its important i can use a sd card and get a fantastic print out just the same as what comes from the pc.

Simon R.

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Hi,

I prefer the jpeg format, so I save most of my pictures as jpg. Use High quality for better pictures, but larger files - lower the quality for smaller file size.

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
You can always save the .bmp as a pdf and print it as a pdf.

Or, save it and print it as a .tif file...personally, I'd print from a different application software...one that will print all formats.....remember, for the most part, that a higher resoloution file will give you a better print result.