- Aug 23, 2006
- Reaction score
- Europe EU
- Printer Model
- Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
Epson vs Brother, anyone has any idea??
For 4 ink dye printers yes, I definitely would get brother because
- it's cheaper and true multifunction
- it's better built
- it's got ink tanks separate from printhead (less mechanical wear, less vibrations)
- 1.5 pl droplets
- some models are A3 (but not A3+)
- scanner is really good very close to Lide80 (at least fot mfc-5895cw)
For 6 ink dye however you need to get EPSON L800 A4, or 1500W it's A3+
or R1900 it has pigments for ink with added:
- Red (T087720)
- Orange (T087920)
- Gloss Optimizer (T087020)
But you have to feed it with L800 inks as those have way better longevity than OCP, Inktec or other compatibles. You will also need ICC profile.