CIS for epson stylus 935

khalid826

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Befor about 10 days i have bought a new cis system for my epson 935 and its worked great but after about 3 days i discovered very small bubbles in the yellow tube and during the nozzle check some lines missing from the yellow color and i solve the problem by making prime to the yellow color ,,,, after 2 or 4 days the same problem occured with another color ... so i dont lnow whats the problem with the system or may be thats normally happens for every body using CIS system .

best regards to every body

your friend khalid

markhas1

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Khalid,

I have an Epson 880 with a cis from Niagara that is serving me well now into the 5th year. In the early days I had a few problems with air bubbles but worked through it and then for several years I had no problems at all. Than about a year ago I started to have some problems with printing and it turned out to be air bubbles again and this time it was directly attributable to me for I had become so complacent that I just neglected to fill the bulk bottles and the end of the feed tubes sucked some air. After a short time I figured this all out and am now back to reliable printing and making sure the bottles are properly filled. Just like flying an airplane the majority of crashes are Pilot Error. So don't give up, develop the skills and you will save a lot of money printing.

markhas1