CIS for Canon 6700d

froggie

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I realise a post was made regarding this before, but that was in December 2006 some 9 months ago, and I wondered if in fact a CIS system is now available,
I did read the topic by Xalky and found it very interesting. I am however a completely non-technical person so even refilling poses problems for me.

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Froggie - nothing technical about refilling - Anyone who can follow a few directions and doesn't spill too much of his beer on himself can manage! CIS units, from what I've read, aren't bulletproof either.

froggie

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Thanks fotofreek - never been able to handle my beer without getting my shoes wet! Take your points though so might just try my hand at refilling (whilst sitting down of course).

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Froggie: try the german Durchstichmethod to refill your CLI-8 cartridges. Even people with 2 left hands should be able to refill the carts with this method with a minimun to none spillage of ink on your hands.

froggie

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
pharmacist - looks quite simple really. Think I'll give it a go. After all. Not much to lose have I? Thanks