Canon Refill Ink - UK - Recommendations

DrJones

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Hp Deskjet 930c
Hello all,

From the forum - I came across jtoolman's printer youtube homepage.

He recommends precisioncolors.com for canon ink.

Two things a apparent - quality of the ink & build quality of the cartridge - are key.

Living in the UK - what other refill ink - would forum members suggest.

Happy to order online or pickup in person.

Also - can I modify the original carts for refilling?

belfastbiker

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100
Just ordered a Canon Pro-100 from the US via UK eBay (cheaper even with stupidly high delivery and import duties), and having done a bit of research, it seems that Precision Color refill kits are THE way to go for aat least this Canon, so I'm ignoring any other refill carts available on this side of the pond.

Again, from what I gather, people refill the original carts without hassle, EXCEPT the yellow, if you're talking about a Pro-100 at all.

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
Just ordered a Canon Pro-100 from the US via UK eBay (cheaper even with stupidly high delivery and import duties), and having done a bit of research, it seems that Precision Color refill kits are THE way to go for aat least this Canon, so I'm ignoring any other refill carts available on this side of the pond.

Again, from what I gather, people refill the original carts without hassle, EXCEPT the yellow, if you're talking about a Pro-100 at all.

Welcome to the world of the Canon Pro 100. Arguably the cheapest quality A3+ printer with simple refilling available

You can't go wrong using precision colors. His products and service are excellent.

However, you should at least consider Octoinkjet if only because of his closer proximity. Somewhere in Yorkshire I believe, and he also has a stellar reputation for service and quality. I have purchased from himand been fully satisfied, but less frequently than Precision Colors.

He is also a respected member of this site, posting under the name of Websnail.

http://www.octoink.co.uk/
Just sayin' - It's your choice.

rs

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
Hello all,

From the forum - I came across jtoolman's printer youtube homepage.

He recommends precisioncolors.com for canon ink.

Two things a apparent - quality of the ink & build quality of the cartridge - are key.

Living in the UK - what other refill ink - would forum members suggest.

Happy to order online or pickup in person.

Also - can I modify the original carts for refilling?

Yes you can modify the original carts, and you may want to consider the need to an additional set.

See message above about Octoinkjetct

rs

belfastbiker

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100
However, you should at least consider Octoinkjet if only because of his closer proximity. [...] He is also a respected member of this site, posting under the name of Websnail.

Good to know, cheers!