Canon Pixma MG3250 : How to rest all counters.

Bob Schedler

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma MG3250
Canon Pixma MG3250 : Resetting all counters.
I have started a little website/page which will show how to re-set the ink counters as well as the ink pad counter -http://www.canonpixmamg3250.site88.net/ - Hopefully a (very) tiny nail in the coffin of the printer companies (all of them do it!) with their cheating.
On my website you will be shown how to enter the service mode of the printer, and then use tool V3400.exe to reset. The latter can be found by Googling, otherwise ask me.

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
Thank you very much for the info. :thumbsup This is a new procedure for entering service mode. Previously known methods use only the power button and the stop/resume button/sensor field. I've bookmarked your link. Do you know when the MG3250 was introduced?

BTW welcome to the forum.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Welcome Bob
Thanks you for your new way and good explanation on how to enter Service Mode on the MG3250.

This should help quite a lot of guys with these AIO’s, all things new are very welcome here and your method most certainly is.. :thumbsup

Bob Schedler

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma MG3250
Thanks, all of you.
Thanks to Eric Pedrero who I quoted on my page: it was his YouTube session in Spanish, but apart from language difficulties, the video shows all.cartridges.
Perhaps someone can tell me if they have found the ink pads under the cartridges. I can only find the long strip pad traversing the ROUTE of the cartridges (which was by no means soaked with ink!!).
PeterBJ: No, don't know when the MG3250 was introduced, but perhaps you may find someth bying Googling

Last edited:

dayvaitch

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma MG3250
I can't get to your web page I'm afraid - security error.

MG3250 absorber pads (2) are directly underneath the cartridges and quite fiddly to remove, I used a pair of tweezers.

Really looking for a way to clear error E08.