Canon mp560 help with a slight problem...

icarr757

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I purchased a canon mp560 after reading the forums here and I must say that I have found the german method easy and quick for refilling ink tanks. Yall know your stuff! However, I have had one slight problem, after replacing my last pgbk 220 cartridge I started to notice some slight smearing. I have run the test print and, if you are familiar with the pixma test patterns, when the PGBK pattern prints, the "top" half is fine, the bottom is big time smeared. Also, the "wire" pattern it prints to the right, the top half is fine, but the bottom half the vertical lines are all fine, the horizontal lines are all outa wack. I have tried cleaning, deep cleaning, noozle realignment, just about every option i can think of. Has anyone else ever run into this? Or have any ideas they could pitch my way? I like the little printer alot, just hope I have not messed it up...

Thanks for your time
icarr757@gmail.com

Ps, dunno if it helps, using hobbicolors for refils. Would have posted a scan of the test patterns but cant figure how to link a pic on this forum. Im getting old...

ike

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
A scan would be most helpful. Use the Upload link near the top of this page. If you need instructions, go to the Index link near the top of this page and select the "Inkjet Stuff Forum Announcements & Feedback" forum. There you will see a topic called "Image Hosting - FREE" which should explain everything.