Canon Inkjet printhead connectors (scans & photos)

Tatocr506

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon pro 9500 Mark 2
Hi , I have a problem with my pro9500 m2, red and yellow are clogged death, so printing in balck and white is no a problem I realise it after a few test, but them I want to make a print from a file that it was not converted to black and white and so on means color will make the reproduction to match the "fake black and white " I been looking around for a pinout to mask this heads by far I found nothing the head model is QY6-0077-00

Answer to myself, so after been thinking the whole day while I was at work, came home take my multimeter and try to make groups by setting the tester in continuity (diode) realise 4 main groups and so was making different combinations I was able to find the right one to bring to life my printer.
Details
Support Code : B200
Error code: P10

In the picture I show the possible groups and what I did was tape out the group in white and it worked again no problem

'

20230325_181408.png

Billybob123

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon 9000k mark ii
Not sure where to post this but does anyone know if it's possible to fix a broken cable on these printheads? When I was trying to fix a bad clog I unscrewed the bottom and the amber cable going to that circuit board snapped in half. ...

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
if it's possible to fix a broken cable on these printheads?
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but the print head has had it, you can’t repair them, and now for more disturbing news, you’re going to need a new printer because there are no more print heads for your printer, sorry..

Billybob123

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon 9000k mark ii
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but the print head has had it, you can’t repair them, and now for more disturbing news, you’re going to need a new printer because there are no more print heads for your printer, sorry..
You don't know my printer how do u know there's no print heads? Did canon go bankrupt or something?

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
Unless the info of your avatar isn't correct, you have a Canon 9000 MKii.
The Hat is right, there're no more new carts for this printer, not that Canon gone bankrupt but because they discontinued this model of printhead a few years ago.
You'll find plenty of "refurbished" Pro-9000mkii printheads on Ebay/Ali Express but getting one in good condition is a lottery, with very little chances of winning.

Billybob123

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon 9000k mark ii
Unless the info of your avatar isn't correct, you have a Canon 9000 MKii.
The Hat is right, there're no more new carts for this printer, not that Canon gone bankrupt but because they discontinued this model of printhead a few years ago.
You'll find plenty of "refurbished" Pro-9000mkii printheads on Ebay/Ali Express but getting one in good condition is a lottery, with very little chances of winning.
Oh...I already have that one fixed. I'm working on a pro 10. Ebay is empty, I fact everywhere is pretty much empty. Which is weird because the new printers use the same head. Granted I'm sure canon has them but I'd prefer a new head in the 60-80 range even if it is a knockoff

Latest posts