Canon CLI-8 chips for free.

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
After switching from a Canon Pro9000 to a Pro10s, I have no more use for CLI-8 cartridges.
International shipping for 100 grams and above is quite high, Therefore, I removed the chips from the Canon OEM carts. They weigh next to nothing and are cheaper to ship.
I’m offering the lot, along with some third party chips, to whoever might want them. Price is an special Christmas offer at € 0.00 each. No further discounts, sorry.
The list includes 7 CLI-8 autoreset chips (one of each color except Cyan) and 38 CLI-8 chips that work with a resetter, as follows:
C: 8 - PK: 6 - Y: 5 - PM: 4 - G: 3 - PC:4 - M: 6 - R: 2
Also, PGI-5 Pigment Black: 2 ( those are from a deceased IP4500 )

AFAIK all are in good working order.
It’s easy to differentiate third party units from Canon’s. On the former, the chip itself is encapsulated in a sort of black resin blob while OEM chips are “naked”. Apart from that, they perform likewise.
Requests ( if any) will be answered by rigorous order in this thread. I’ll update the post to reflect changes in stock. I’m not limiting the amount of units to send to anybody, so the first to ask might have them all..
Just tell me by private conversation what you want and your address. I’ll send the goods in an envelope by ordinary mail.
Cheers.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I was nearly going to respond to your very kind offer, but then I remembered my i9950 doesn’t use chips just the CLI-8 carts..:oops: