Canon 9000 Pro ink pad replacement

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
I has just disassembled and re-assembled a laptop without any manuals for my friend over here, who had spilled a glass of whine on it. I just cleaned the damn thing with 99% alcohol and toothbrush for 5 times total (just the upper PCB side). I used paper towels to dry it and remove the minerals that dissolved.

Works like new.

Paul Mohney

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
SoCal between downtown disney and down town L.A.
Printer Model
Pixma Pro 9000 pro Mk ii
i am more of the print now and ask questions later, philosophy.
My printer is the pixma 9000 pro mkii, didn't realize the entire pedigree was needed.
I am getting about %95 what i see is what I get, from computer screento to print rolling out of the printer
I have an artists supply warehouse on my way home and i have been playing with Hyacinth paper, cotton rag, various weighs of linen , and a vatiety of water color, charcoal, and other papers, that transform my photos in amazing ways .
I am not shy about making mistakes, as I have told my children, "Failure is a part of the learning curve." Occasionally I make a mistake that looks "wow", I take notes on what settings i use, so I can duplicate my good decisions and avoid the "not so good experiments".
I inherited my printer from my first wife, who called me out of the blue, told me she was dying and says " and come and get a few things", The printer was rebuilt new in the box, she had exotic papers. a couple of hundred pounds of art books, and a cast iron wok.
I use primarily non OEM inks because, OEM inks are way too expensive, for my taste and ability. I have found ink carts labeled for other printers, that are a dead fit and are probably as good as I'll ever need, for a fraction ofthe cost of OEM inks, so I can print till sundown. and not worry about what it costs.
I am going to read through the info you have so kindly provided, and stash it where I can access it, before I need it.
Thank-you all for taking the time to, bury me alive in printer obscura, so I can make the world a better place one print at a time .
Thank-you all again
Paul
between downtown Disney and Downtown L.A.