Can you use cardstock in a printer?

brit785745

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
None
Card stock is a heavier weight paper than a common printer paper. You can use cardstock printing photos, greeting cards, scrapbooking items, paper dolls, calendars, and many other projects.
AND

Brinkley

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WF-7720
Hi brit785745, I'm not sure what printer you use or if it even matters but I use card stock in my Epson WF-7620. In fact I just did 4 prints using the back port of the printer because the card stock was 11 X 17. The brand is Neenah 40414. In fact I've been printing greeting cards in my old HP deskjet 960c with card stock for a few years. So the short answer is yes.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Look at the specifications of that particular model printer to see what types of paper and weights of paper can be used.

YourInkedGirl

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L360
Card stock is a heavier weight paper than a common printer paper. You can use cardstock printing photos, greeting cards, scrapbooking items, paper dolls, calendars, and many other projects.
AND
You can use cardstock to print photos, greeting cards, scrapbooking items, paper dolls, calendars, and many other projects. Handling cardstock is a bit different from using normal printer paper. Happy printing!! :D:D

Jasonjarrett

New Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Hp envy 5055
Yes of course you can. In addition you can print photos, greeting cards, scrapbooking items, paper dolls, calendars, and many other uses, you can take a look here in this cardstock printing review to be sure about what you are doing with your printer.

Edit:

John69

New Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i560
of course we can, i use Linen cardstock to print my favourite actors, actresses, gaming and hannya poster and the print looks super cool because of its specifications.

Last edited: