Bulk ink to Canon imageprograf IPF 670/680/685/770/780/785

Sergey

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma Pro-1
And you know at what price they are selling the liter of ink in Russia?
I could not find it on the internet...
It is of no use knowing the price in Russia. The ink is made by an american company. Or so they say on the web. Compared to average chinese inks STS is about three times more expensive.

Xsandor

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Imageprograf IPF670
Hongsam inks prices:

- UV dye ink for C M Y K, the price is 12USD per litre;
- Pigment ink for MK, the price is 35USD per litre.

estqwerty

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon ipf670
In russian forums they says that if you release the ink levels the printer will kill the printhead.so they strongly recommend to buy chips china or else.
I am not sure that there is ARC for pfi-107.
So I am wondering will it be possible to use 300ml pfi-207 on my ipf670. The price is kinda right... it will be painful to buy all the inks /I need 4 for the moment/ the price per ml is lot better.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
That Russian forum is talking through their hat, because the only down side of running your printer with the ink monitoring disabled is, you waste a little more ink with unnecessary maintenance cycles, and one-time chips are very good to use...

Xsandor

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
In russian forums they says that if you release the ink levels the printer will kill the printhead.so they strongly recommend to buy chips china or else.
I am not sure that there is ARC for pfi-107.
So I am wondering will it be possible to use 300ml pfi-207 on my ipf670. The price is kinda right... it will be painful to buy all the inks /I need 4 for the moment/ the price per ml is lot better.

Yes. In my case I will be refilling the original cartridges, I also think it is a high risk to leave the ink level off. I will soon buy transparent refillable cartridges and chips.

Some crazy Russian has tried using Pixma IP4600 Canon ink on an IPF670 plotter?
I know a crazy Brazilian who only uses Inktec inks for Canon CLI-221 and PGI-220 cartridges in his IPF670, 3 years ago and has never had any problems ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYpgczPbdgw

estqwerty

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon ipf670
Today i talked with alibaba trader : Dongguan Ocbestjet Digital Technology Co., Ltd

They said that there is not a ARC chips for pfi-107. and the arc chip do not exist at the moment.
they offered me refillable cartridges with one time chips. ot ink fill cartridges with one time chips.
Prices ar fine but with add delivery , add customs services, add taxes... i am getting too close to OEMs... still wandering.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Just buy the Chips and fit them yourself on to your OEM carts.. :)

Xsandor

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Today i talked with alibaba trader : Dongguan Ocbestjet Digital Technology Co., Ltd

They said that there is not a ARC chips for pfi-107. and the arc chip do not exist at the moment.
they offered me refillable cartridges with one time chips. ot ink fill cartridges with one time chips.
Prices ar fine but with add delivery , add customs services, add taxes... i am getting too close to OEMs... still wandering.

Really?
There is a product published on Alibaba by OCB Ocbestjet:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/6-Colors-130ML-PC-For-Canon_60698148465.html

It says clearly:
Chip: Already Installed ARC (Permenant) Chip, Be Used Repeatedly

I'm wrong?

Xsandor

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Hi @Xsandor and welcome, there are many places to purchase 3rd party inks for your type of machine, your problem is knowing which inks will work best, I know of no place in Chile, so try here instead, good luck...

https://store.inkjetcarts.us/imageprografs-c140.aspx

I must tell you that today I received the ink I bought in Inkjetcart.us
https://store.inkjetcarts.us/canon-new-imageprograf-dye-with-pigment-mbk-refilling-inks-p7028.aspx

It took 11 days to arrive and the delivery did not charge me the tax (% 19) and neither did the customs charge!
I paid 112 dolars for 5 bottles of 120ml.
Now I'm going to try it!