Bulk ink to Canon imageprograf IPF 670/680/685/770/780/785

Xsandor

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Imageprograf IPF670
Hello

I have a Canon plotter Imageprograf IPF670, I want to use bulk ink.

Because I only need it for CAD drawings and simple things. and the original cartridges are too expensive for what I want to print.

Please users who have any of these models :

Canon imageprograf IPF 670/680/685/770/780/785

and have tried other inks other than OEM Canon, can you recommend me any?

Thanks

Xsandor

Xsandor

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Hello

Thank you!

Yes, there are many inks on the market, especially universal dye inks made in China, but I look for one that is recommended.
I do not want to take risks.

I have indicated to the Inktec 9021 and 9020, also the OCP C144, M144, Y144, BK124, but these inks are for Pixma IP4600.
Really that ink can be compatible with my plotter?
then I am undecided!

Best regards

Sergey

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma Pro-1
Hello

Thank you!

Yes, there are many inks on the market, especially universal dye inks made in China, but I look for one that is recommended.
I do not want to take risks.

I have indicated to the Inktec 9021 and 9020, also the OCP C144, M144, Y144, BK124, but these inks are for Pixma IP4600.
Really that ink can be compatible with my plotter?
then I am undecided!

Best regards
I know people who use STS inks in my country and they say they are quite good. They match Lucia, Lucia pro, Lucia ex. The second choice is Hongsam inks - china. I haven't heard about OCP's inks for prografs, but if you don't use it for photo printing and you only have 4 colors, you might try their inks for Maxify printer series (they are pigment). Others - Inktec, Inkmate and so on... to my mind are not the best choice for prografs.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Yes, there are many inks on the market, especially universal dye inks made in China
@Xsandor, I sent you that link because they have excellent quality inks especially for your printer, because I would never recommend the use of universal inks in any printer, now if my suggestion is not good enough for you then there is nothing more I can do for you, sorry... :(

Xsandor

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
I know people who use STS inks in my country and they say they are quite good. They match Lucia, Lucia pro, Lucia ex. The second choice is Hongsam inks - china. I haven't heard about OCP's inks for prografs, but if you don't use it for photo printing and you only have 4 colors, you might try their inks for Maxify printer series (they are pigment). Others - Inktec, Inkmate and so on... to my mind are not the best choice for prografs.

Thank you! STS inks sell only compatible cartridges? no bulk ink?

Xsandor

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
@Xsandor, I sent you that link because they have excellent quality inks especially for your printer, because I would never recommend the use of universal inks in any printer, now if my suggestion is not good enough for you then there is nothing more I can do for you, sorry... :(

Thank you my friend!
I'm communicating with them to see if they make international deliveries.

Best regards

Sergey

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma Pro-1
Thank you! STS inks sell only compatible cartridges? no bulk ink?
They do sell bottles with ink 250 and 1000 ml marked STS inks in Russia, but the official site has only cartridges...

Xsandor

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
They do sell bottles with ink 250 and 1000 ml marked STS inks in Russia, but the official site has only cartridges...

And you know at what price they are selling the liter of ink in Russia?
I could not find it on the internet...