Brother Laser Printer Drum redo

Tall Paul

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Brother Drum redo
Has anyone rebuilt a drum for a Brother Laser printer. I think its just a clean and use again?
Thanks Tall Paul

ian

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
It depends on what printer you have, You can normally just reset the drum count on the printer and keep printing till the quality goes bad. Once the drum gets marks on it the page will have lines through it and you will need to replace the OPC drum on the drum unit. We carry most Brother OPC drums in stock and they are very easy to get hold of. If you need instructions on how to replace your drum let us know the model of the drum or the printer it is going in and i will post the instructions for you.

ross_diadame

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi. can you please give me instructions on how to change OPC drum of Brother DCP-7040. Thanks

phelps

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Robin-Whittle said:
Please see the July 2010 thread "Cleaning drum of Brother HL-5250DN (surprising success)".

http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5449

- Robin
Thanks giving the link. I've gone through the link. I think it could be easy to understand about this.

Actually I'm using the Brother DR350 drum unit which works with the TN350 toner cartridge (sold separately) to provide clean, sharp prints on your compatible Brother laser printers and multifunction units.

Thanks to all....:D & everyone please visit here.. bartending online course