Brother DCP-J4110DW

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
WOW thats good turn around two weeks, with some for a repair you would be waiting 2 months or more.

MP640

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MG6150
Yep, I'm impressed by their service. And I like the printers. I have 2 Brother printers with LC-123 carts now and just saw that the chip resetter for the LC-223 chip has become available which brings their latest models within reach.
I'm thinking about ditching Canon after many years of as they give me too much hassle with inkflow problems lately.

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
Yep, I'm impressed by their service. And I like the printers. I have 2 Brother printers with LC-123 carts now and just saw that the chip resetter for the LC-223 chip has become available which brings their latest models within reach.
I'm thinking about ditching Canon after many years of as they give me too much hassle with inkflow problems lately.

Touch wood i have never had a single issue with my MP610 when it comes to ink flow, not even ever had to run manual cleaning although i have done it in the past from time to time (normally before big print jobs). Its been a joy to use, Brother printers today would be my second choice the carts are a relatively simple design and decent cheap aftermarkets carts if you want that route are easy to get also, and the price of their printers IMO is pretty good. Modern Lexmarks, HPs seem expensive to me and you do not have as much a variety come ink replacement time (or certainly not as much as Canon and Brother). Epson i would never touch again due to shocking customer service with one printer and the second which just constantly blocked if you did not use it for a couple of days.

All of that though can be meaningless as others personal opinions will differ from mine, some here love Epson over Canon and Brother, nothing wrong with that either, personal choice and experience shapes us all :)