beams4u2day/introduction/epson xp424

beams4u2day

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson xp424
hi everyone, I live in California and am currently at home due to covid 19, i currently own an epson xp424 printer. I have had several other printers thru out the years but this is my first wireless printer. I actually bought it a few years ago and set it up and it worked fine. 8 months ago I moved, I wrapped it up in a plastic bag and stored it in my closet till last week when I decided I was going to set it up. I pulled it out and set it up and it said the ink was out so I bought new ink and installed and it was printing blank pages. After further investigation and research I came to the conclusion that my printer heads were clogged so I embarked on a mission to clean my printer heads. After cleaning it two times , still nothing so I let the cleaner sit under the print heads for 12 hours like the instructions told me to do and I put the ink back in , the printer started , iItried to copy something , it said it was in printing and then I heard a little winey beep sound and the printer shut off. Now it wont go back on. what could have gone wrong? Help please