BCI-6 Cartridge Request

RMM

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
First off, if this is not the correct place for me to post this then please move it!

I recently bought a Canon IP6000D which uses the BCI-6 (And also CLI-8? Not sure) cartridges. Unfortunately, 4 of the 6 cartridges are strange aftermarket ones that are really dried up and have a SMALL sponge area and large reservoir area.

I would like to acquire some OEM cartridges for this printer. The ones I am missing are:

Cyan
Black
Yellow
Magenta

They don't have to be those specific colors anyways, as I'm going to flush and refill them and I could just mark them with a marker.

I would of course be willing to pay for shipping and whatever reasonable fee that you would like for the cartridges.

Thanks!

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Yes you can still the CLI-8 cartridges if you are unable to get the BCI-6 cartridges. They will snap in perfectly and perform equally using the good old prism underneath the cartridge to estimate the ink level.

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
I've got some. Since I can get $2 each for them at Staples, I can sell you some for $3 each plus shipping. Email me if you want some and how many of each. I also have the PC and PM carts if you need more of them. I also have red and green if anyone else wants some for the printers that use them.