Banding with Pro 100

Grazer5

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro-100, Ricoh Pro 7100S
Grazer5
What in the world do you print on your PRO-100s? If it's text documents please don't tell me! That would be a huge waste of an excellent PHOTO printer/s!
If it is indeed photos then all I have to say is Holy Cow that puts me to shame.

Joe
HaHa, no it's not text or I would be running in Standard Quality all of the time!

Check out my Company's Website: botanicalpaperworks.com You can see the stuff that I print for a start, There's a lot of custom stuff too.

We used to run the same amount of 9000 MkII's, but we wore out the poor things! Incidentally, I made a post a while back about compatible cartridges with chips from China. I can happily report that I've had only 1 fail out of 40! They're also much more immune to the flow problem, they have a different media in the sponge area and just a plain vent hole on top. They work like a charm!

pkk

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro100 Epson 3880, 9880
Hello All,

Given the effort the forum put into working on my problem I want to report that I've decided this Pro100 was defective from the start. I have a new one now, courtesy of Canon, & so far it is printing quite well with the same carts filled with Precision Colors ink. Maybe I can get some printing done now.

Thanks again.

Pkk

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
@pkk, thank you for your feed back on your printer problem, its good you finally got it sorted in the end.
Happy Printing..