Artisan 800 CIS vendor

alternety

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
i have just got real interested in refilling ink. After what I would consider effectively no printing, the 800 shows all carts empty. Yeah,I knew it was bad, but some reports seemed exaggerated. Not.

Has anyone had experience with the cis from Echostore.com. Same with their ink. I have exchanged several email with them about the mechanical pieces they put in the printer; but no comprehensible answer has resulted. They put one piece in where people put a magnet to fool the printer into thinking the lid is closed. I understand that one. They also put something over the head for a function that is unknown. This is what I kept asking about.

Summation; experience with echostore ink, cis and what does that piece on the head do.

Or do you have a recommended system that works.

Echostore is a .com not ebay. Sorry about that.

dparadowski

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have not used their CISS, but have used their refillable cartridges for my R280. I just got an Artisan 810 and got the Piano Book CISS from http://ljhent.com for $129 filled with ink and free shipping. It is the same system for the Artisan 800. If you mention to his you saw his CISS from this forum, he used to give a discount, not sure if it is still valid. Leonard, the owner, responds to every email that I asked about usually the same day, and is leonardjohn on this forum. So far his system has been working great for me.

ADRIA

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Thats really great, I have also visited many other forums but this one is best of all