Are there any tank system printers that also print on CD/DVDs?

RobertaZ

Print Lurker
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Points
1
Printer Model
Canon ip8720

​

Are there any tank system printers that also print on CD/DVDs? I seem to only be able to find CD/DVD printers that require individual cartridges.

Any and all help and suggestions are appreciated!

RobertaZ
 
Last edited:

​

Are there any tank system printers that also print on CD/DVDs? I seem to only be able to find CD/DVD printers that require individual cartridges.

Any and all help and suggestions are appreciated!

RobertaZ
Epson L8050 or L18050, can also print PVC card, the brand names are different in different countries or regions
 
Epson L8050 or L18050, can also print PVC card, the brand names are different in different countries or regions
 
Or the ET-8500/8550 or the L8180 equivalent
 
Thanks! I'll check them out!
 
Back
Top