Anyone tried canons CHEAP 6-color printers? (6210d, 6220d, and 6310d)

narmenia

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I'm really interested in these canon printers if the ink monitor can be bypassed and waste ink can be resetted.
And most importantly if a CISS can be connected to the printer and is there a CISS for this with 6-ink tanks.

The reason for this is i have 2 ip1800 on CIS and am very happy with the results.
No more printhead problems. Just get a new or a used cart and drill then connect CISS tube. DONE!!!

And ohhh if this has 6-inks then these printers should be on par or have print quality near to an ip6600D or ip6700D right?

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
narmenia said:
I'm really interested in these canon printers if the ink monitor can be bypassed and waste ink can be resetted.
And most importantly if a CISS can be connected to the printer and is there a CISS for this with 6-ink tanks.

The reason for this is i have 2 ip1800 on CIS and am very happy with the results.
No more printhead problems. Just get a new or a used cart and drill then connect CISS tube. DONE!!!

And ohhh if this has 6-inks then these printers should be on par or have print quality near to an ip6600D or ip6700D right?
The ip1800 is a very low duty printer, so if you print high volume these printers will fail. ip6600 ip6700 is nother story, print head can be easily cleaned, if ink is good it never cloggs.

I agree that if you print alot on plain paper, coated then you can go with ip1800 and all other that has integrated print head into the cartridge, because printing not on glossy photo paper tends to make more paper dust that cloggs the head. You can avoid any cleaning by just using a printer with integrated print head into the cartridge.

narmenia

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
any comments on these printers? >>>> ip6210d, ip6220d, and ip6310d (6-color printers on 2 cartridges with built-in heads)