Anyone know of this manafacturer

Music Image

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
An excerpt from Macworld.com

"In June it settled a case with Multi-Union Trading Co. Ltd. that saw 75 of Multi-Unions cartridge models barred from being imported to the U.S., Epson said. Multi-Union, in Hong Kong, sells its products in the U.S. under the PrintRite brand. A few days later Epson said that Environmental Business Products Ltd., a U.K. company, stopped importing and supplying Epson-compatible printer cartridges as a result of an out of court settlement between the two companies"

Ive just been talking to a local person who was very reasonable to deal with. He told me the brand of ink initially was Uni 1 from Hong Kong, then said something about Union Camera. Anyway I did a google on it and looked at the above site. So, it looks like its PrintRite in the US. ANyone had anything to do with this ink. Is it any good or garbage.

Appreciate any comments.

Thanks,
Music Image

alchemist

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Multi Union/Print Rite has been a major Hong Kong player in the compatible and refill kit market since the early 90's. Their early inks were not very good but after their association with NuKote, around 2000, they made major improvements in color match and quality. Still not one of the leaders in color match or quality, but certainly not bad.

Alchemist

Music Image

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Alchemist, thanks for the info.

Music Image

Music Image

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
OK guys, anyone got any ideas on the Fullmark brand of ink. I did a search on this board and came up with just one hit, about this time last year by BlasterQ. Anyone used it of late and got recommendations for or against?

Thanks
MusicImage

drc023

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, iP8720, MG6220
I'd completely forgotten about Fullmark. I used to get their ribbons for my IBM ProPrinter and Okidata 320 back in the late 80's but haven't used their inkjet products. The ribbons were OK, but nothing to set them apart from the competition except for the very low price. They are a Singapore based company. I did a little searching and apparently they now manufacture quite a bit for the OEM's, but they don't disclose any information. The do have a website - www.fullmark.com - but it doesn't seem very up to date on inkjet products.

Music Image

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Thanks drc023,
Yes I've had a look on their website too. We seem to be inundated in NZ with stuff from Asia, though Ive found a site that says they have formulabs ink which Im checking out at present because their info seems a bit skew-iff.

Anyway I think I'll try and stay with what's been recommended on these forums if I can, as there's a lot of good knowledge here. People have experimented with stuff and theres no teacher like experience.

MusicImage