anyone have experience with refilling epson nx330 'small in one'

jayjay22

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently in the market for a new printer. My needs are basic, I will not really be printing alot of photos, most of my printing is coupons, homework, documents, webpages, emails. Basic stuff. Maybe the occasional photo. I need something that will have decent longevity and be very easy to refill. I was looking at the Epson stylus nx330 'small in one', which walmart sells for $50. I want to know if anyone has any knowledge of this printer, and are there any caveats to refilling this particular printer which uses T124 or T126 cartridges. I also know that buying a set of refillable cartridges on ebay is possible, but I was wondering if the T124 or T126 original cartridges can be refilled easily enough. Thanks so much for any help on this!!!
Gary

Fenrir Enterprises

Print Addict
Reaction score
I have had nothing but problems with that system from inkjetcarts in my 1400. Some leak out the thin side plastic sheet, others the lids seemed to not be airtight and drained into the printer overnight. It doesn't matter that it's a different model, the blank carts themselves are all the same, the difference is the chip bar. One of the chip bars I bought came with crossbars that weren't long enough to push it against the pins, too.

I would recommend getting regular resettable carts and not the separate carts and sensor bar. I got mine from Precision Colors but I don't know if he has the carts for this one. I've bought from MIS Associates with good results, and Cobra Ink gets good reviews on a different forum, but I've never personally bought anything from them yet.