Anyone else recieve a Printers DOA ???

rarebear

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I know the 1400 is the low end Wide Format for Epson but I just had mine delivered today and I'm not to happy..

One of the two Cyan inks whas all over three carts sealed in a bag and tech just wanted me to wipe them all off..

After that and going to store to buy a new Cyan cart that I did not want to wait a few days for the Black Cart said it was not installed...

Tech asked if Head was stopping under a pointer to show what ink was out, I said NO and they now what to send me a refurbished printer :(

I got this NEW printer for $23 more than the cost of refufbished one at Newegg and it turns out I am get a refurbished printer from Epson now so my great deal is not so great anymore...
I pretty unhappy.. Just a few weeks back I installed a new video card that was beat and had to pay $15 for ship it back to NE for a new card..

Anyone else have any bad dealing with DOA Printers???

RWP

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
With Newegg, I've never had to pay return shipping on a flawed product within its stated return window, although I haven't had any problems with printers bought there. Try phoning Jason Salenis from their Customer Service department -- he's never let me down...